CitiDeck Timber Decking
Transform your outdoor space in a safe and sustainable way using CitiDeck timber decking.
Timber decking is a great choice of product to consider as part of your outdoor space transformation. It is a truly sustainable option which provides a warmth and blends in beautifully with its natural surroundings.
Standard decking can be slippery particularly when wet, CitiDeck featuring 2 white antislip inserts provides an ideal solution to ensure that your decked area can be enjoyed safely all year round even in the wetter weather.
CitiDeck with it’s smooth surface provides a sleek, contemporary look to your decking and the smooth profile ensures that the surface is easy to keep clean and maintain.
Manufactured using high quality European Redwood and preservative treated Marley’s decking range provides complete peace of mind that you have a safe, durable and long-lasting deck that will look great, and you can enjoy year after year.
Why choose CitiDeck?
- Available in depths of 28mm and 34mm in a variety of lengths from 3.6 to 4.8
- Manufactured from premium grade European Redwood
- Slip resistant – safe to use when wet
- Visually graded to C16
- Preservative treated to protect against rot and fungi attack
- Inclusive – a comfortable surface for everyone using the deck
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean
- Sustainably sourced PEFC certified timber
- TDCA DeckMark Plus approved
3600mm, 4200mm, 4500mm & 4800mm
150mm - 6.7 Ln/m per m²
Preservative treated to Use Class 3, 30-year desired service life
Green treated fading to beautiful silver grey over time
Fancy something more groovy? Check out our Antislip Plus range >