Marley Ashmore dry verge is the ideal verge solution for an/your Ashmore Double plain tile roof. Its sleek yet secure design ensures it is compliant with BS 5534, BS 8612and NHBC guidelines and provides a contemporary mortar free verge solution.
• Quick, clean and simple to install due to interlocking units and no mortar!
• Suitable to Ashmore and concrete interlocking plain tiles.
• Manufactured from high grade polypropylene ensuring excellent durability and performance.
• Excellent weather tightness and drainage due to bespoke channels reducing the risk of gable end staining.
• Suitable for verges without bargeboards.
You may also find useful...
Ashmore dry verge and BS 8612 compliance
BS 8612, released in February 2018, sets out the criteria for the minimum performance of dry-fixed roofing systems with regards to fixing, wind load resistance, durability and ventilation according to BS 5250. It applies to both new-build as well as refurbished roofs and aims to ensure products are fit-for-purpose. The Ashmore dry verge, dry-fix solution fully complies with all 6 essential requirements contained in BS 8612. The high-grade polypropylene material used in its manufacture is exceptionally durable, and the starter fixing bracket makes the installation easy and secure. Furthermore, the entire roof solution is robust and supremely stable due to the mechanical fix provided for each tile.