Dry Soakers provide a simple and effective solution for use with flat tiles. Strong, lightweight and affordable, they are ideal for use on a wide range of roofing projects. Not only do they save on labour costs, but they also reduce the costs involved with lead-at-side abutments.
They are manufactured from high-density polypropylene, providing high-performance and thermal stability. They also provide UV and acid rain resistance, and are resistant to cracking caused by temperature changes.
- Pre-formed soakers for flat tiles
- Easy to install
- Completely dry fixed
- Reduced requirement for expensive lead
- Suitable for a range of Marley tiles and slates
- Dry fix solutions for side abutments
- Manufactured from high-density polypropylene
- UV and acid rain resistance