Marley Ridgefast is a ventilated dry ridge system suitable for Marley concrete and clay tiles. It is quick and simple to install due to the mechanical fixing units with no need for mortar. The 5mm continuous ventilation also provides the high level ventilation required on your roof and ensuring your roof meets BS 5534 and NHBC specifications.
Why choose RidgeFast?
• Quick, clean and simple to install due bespoke batten brackets and no mortar!
• Suitable for pitches between 12.5 and 60 degrees.
• Hydrophobic membrane provides excellent weather resistance.
• High Grade Aluminium flashing with excellent adhesive performance.
• Marley Ridgefast meets both BS 5534 and BS 8612 requirements and NHBC Guidelines.
• Suitable for all Marley and other Manufacturer’s Clay and Concrete tiles
Each box contains:
• 1 x 6m Hydrophobic Membrane Roll
• 10 x Ridge bracket Units
• 13 x Ridge Unions
• 13 x Ridge Union Brackets
• 13 x 75mm x 4.8 Stainless Steel Screws
• 40 x 25mm x 2.65mm ARS Nails.